Underground.Inc..visit http://uginc.org/phpBB3

Underground.Inc..visit http://uginc.org/phpBB3
your way to underground...

Get free cell phones!

Click here to get your free mobile phone or apple ipod

Monday, July 9, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows


Harry has been burdened with a dark, dangerous and seemingly impossible task: that of locating and destroying Voldemort's remaining Horcruxes. Never has Harry felt so alone, or faced a future so full of shadows. But Harry must somehow find within himself the strength to complete the task he has been given. He must leave the warmth, safety and companionship of The Burrow and follow without fear or hesitation the inexorable path laid out for him.

In this final, seventh installment of the Harry Potter series, J.K. Rowling unveils in spectactular fashion the answers to the many questions that have been so eagerly awaited. The spellbinding, richly woven narrative, which plunges, twists and turns at a breathtaking pace, confirms the author as a mistress of storytelling, whose books will be read, reread and read again.

I never liked reading books to tell the truth. But when I dived into the world of Harry Potter, something happened to me. I was enchanted by it. I finished reading the last three books within a 2 weeks! I cant wait for the release of the last edition. The movie is gonna be released so as the game! The game got a rating of 4 out of five from Gamer tv and i cant wait to get my hands on the book, my eyes on the tv screen to watch the movie and my fingers to tap the buttons to play the game!

No comments: